This is modern retro clothing, but a commission nonetheless from “Angus” in an ACDC Cover band.
- Jacket, Shorts, and schoolboy cap in burgundy velveteen
- Cotton Velveteen and cotton lining was chosen for the coolest option with the right look
- Machine sewn inner seams and finishing
- Hand finished for details only
- This project was the first men’s suit I have made, so I used a modern pattern and modified as needed to shorten and match the look of Angus’ suit in photos
- The pictures are on my dress form, thus the shorts look really high because I am short waisted and the guy I made this for is significantly larger than me!